Table of ContentsToggle
How to Delete Bluehost Account Easily
Millions of websites are powered by Bluehost, a top provider of website hosting services. WordPress has selected Bluehost as the most dependable website server since 2005. Users can create and manage websites, web applications, emails, and much more using a Bluehost hosting account.
But if you no longer require Bluehost services for private reasons, learning how to remove a Bluehost account is not a strange or unusual concept. If you are currently in this situation, you may have already attempted the tried-and-true method of combining your Bluehost account with a Delete My Account button. It’s never simple to delete accounts, especially if you don’t know-how.
Thankfully, DoNotPay is an authority in assisting users in deleting their accounts. DoNotPay contains everything you need to erase your PayPal or Facebook account. In this post, we’ll show you how to delete your Bluehost account data on your own or with the aid of DoNotPay, a dependable and quick online assistant.
How to Delete a Bluehost Account by Yourself
It is advised to terminate your contract with your current provider formally—in this case, Bluehost—before switching to a new web hosting company. Users are allowed to complete their accounts at any moment because Bluehost does not employ contracts. Thankfully, Bluehost offers a refund if your account is deleted within the first 30 days of registration. Bluehost might provide a prorated refund after 30 days.
However, there are a number of difficulties with the account cancellation process, including long waiting times and a few simple but challenging processes. The procedures to delete a Bluehost account are listed below:
- Sign in to your Bluehost account
- Verify that the email address on your Profile tab is active. Having access to this email address is vital to completing the account deletion process
- Visit Bluehost’s ticket creation page or contact them via telephone at 888-401-4678 to create a customer support ticket
- Provide the necessary details for your deletion request via ticket or phone
- Sign in to the email address linked to your Bluehost account. You will receive an email from Bluehost
- Open the cancellation email, then click the link to the provided cancellation form
- Sign in to the cancellation form with your Bluehost account details. Upon password request, enter the same password you use for your Bluehost cPanel account
- Fill in the form to complete the account deletion process. Details required may include your primary domain name, your name, and, if applicable, the renewal settings you desire for the domain name linked to your account. You will also need to confirm if you have backed up the emails, data, and files you want to retain.