In order to share content with friends and other Facebook users who share your interests, it is a good idea to start your own Facebook group. Facebook groups’ default setting is “Closed,” which permits all Facebook users to view the group but prevents anyone else from posting. Facebook also provides a “Secret” option that keeps the group and its contents private to group members only.
- Browse to Facebook.com and sign in to your account.
- Click the “Create Group” option in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this option does not appear, click the blue “See All” link in the menu to reveal the “Create Group” option.
- Type a name for your new group into the “Group Name” field.
- Type in the names of Facebook friends and contacts that you want to invite to the secret group in the “Members” input field. Only the friends that you invite will be able to see and access the group.
- Click the “Privacy” pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select “Secret.” Click the blue “Create” button to create your secret Facebook group.
Facebook Comments Box