The way we listen to music has fundamentally changed since we moved away from physical CDs and toward digital formats like MP3s. One thing, though, appears to have remained the same. We still categorize our music by albums, which always featured an album cover, just like on CDs.
This album’s cover is related to it. If the album art appeals to us, as listeners, we tend to recognize the covers and feel more connected to the record. But occasionally there is no image associated with an MP3 file. Fortunately, you can fix this, and this post will explain how.
How to Add Album Art to an MP3 in Windows 10
Windows Media Player was the most popular platform among Windows users to play an MP3 when the significant shift from physical albums to digital ones occurred. This application is still accessible and functions flawlessly in Windows 10. It brings back memories and makes adding album art to an MP3 simple.
- Find the MP3 you want to add a cover and right-click on it.
- A list with options will appear. Select “Open with.”
- Select “Windows Media Player.”
- When the music starts playing, the MP3 is added to the Windows Media Player library.
- Find the photo you want to add and right-click on it.
- Right-click on the photo and select “Copy.”
- Open Windows Media Player again.
- Click on “Music” on the left side menu.
- Right-click the MP3 you’ve added to the library before.
- Select “Paste Album Art.”
How to Add Album Art to an MP3 on a Mac
Mac users listened to digital music on iTunes, while Windows users used Windows Media Player. You can modify the cover image for one or more tracks in just a few simple steps.