How To Verify Your Facebook Dating Profile is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in access facebook dating on your facebook app, this article has gotten you covered. Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Verify Facebook Dating profile is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook dating is located within the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access it the dating homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How do I Verify My Dating Profile on Facebook?
Facebook users aged 18 and above in many countries now have access to Facebook Dating. Facebook Dating is designed as a feature within Facebook’s main app rather than a separate app release. Users would build a separate dating profile.
Facebook dating is a feature that allows you to date online and gets to meet lots of people in the dating world. Many users love dating online because many believe that dating online enables you to be bold.
Many people have complained of them not being able to complete their facebook dating verification which is the main aim of this article. This is How To Verify Facebook Dating Profile.
Facebook Dating Verification – How Do I Verify Facebook Dating Profile?
To get started, all you need to do is
1. Open the Facebook app and tap Menu (three lines) in the lower-right corner.
2. Then, click the Dating icon ❤️
3. Tap Get Started. Follow the prompts to set up your dating profile by selecting your gender. It will be your choice if you want to state your real gender.
4. Next, choose the gender that you want to match with. Who will be the one you are looking for, to filter by Facebook your chosen gender. It is for the quick process of this feature of Facebook.
5. Then, you need to confirm your location or your dating settings. So that Facebook can get you the nearby people in your location to match you.
6. You need to select or choose the photo for your dating profile. You can edit or crop your photo, depending on your taste and will.
7. Next, you can make a review of your provided information before clicking the button of confirmation. Then, if you are sure that all the details you entered are. tap the icon “confirm” and your Facebook Dating Profile will be verified immediately.
Bear in mind that any changes or enhancements on your profile will never affect your regular Facebook profile. This only means that you can make any kind of changes in your profile, you can change photos.
But, if you have deleted already a photo from your dating profile, then it will maintain anywhere else you’ve shared it.
How to Use Facebook Dating App – Steps You Need
Facebook Dating will begin recommending profiles one at a time. You can go to the Dating section on the Facebook app at any time to see your recommendations.
- Tap the heart on a user’s profile to let them know you like them, or tap the X to pass. If they like you back, you can start a conversation.
- If someone else likes your profile, you’ll receive a notification. Tap the heart on their profile to like them back so that you can send a direct message.
- You can view your matches and conversations by tapping Matches at the top of the app.
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile and tap Answer a Question to answer random questions that will help Facebook improve your match suggestions.
- You can also add photos and share Instagram posts at the bottom of your profile page.
How to Edit the Facebook Dating Settings
Changing a few settings will change how the Facebook Dating app works for you.
- Tap the gear on the screen where Facebook suggests profiles to access the settings.
- Under the Ideal Match tab, set your preferred criteria for potential matches.
- Under the General tab, you can control what shows up on your profile. To connect your Instagram account, tap More (three dots) next to Instagram.
How to Delete Your Facebook Dating Profile – Steps By Steps
It’s possible to delete your Facebook Dating profile without deleting your regular Facebook profile, but deleting your account will remove you from Facebook Dating.
Bear in mind that if you delete your Dating profile, you can’t make a new one for 7 days. To delete your Facebook Dating profile:
- Go to your Facebook app and tap menu, then facebook dating.
- Tap settings in the top right.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Delete Profile.
- Tap Delete.
If you delete your Dating profile, you’ll lose your Dating profile, including your Dating answers, likes, matches and conversations.
Keep in mind that deleting conversations from your Dating profile won’t delete them from the other person’s Dating inbox. Users cannot delete sent or received messages from another person’s inbox.
You can delete your Facebook Dating profile without deleting your Facebook account. However, deleting your Facebook account will also delete your Dating profile.
Who can use Facebook Dating – Here Is Everything You Need To Know
You can access Dating from your current Facebook account on the Android or iPhone apps. Facebook Dating is for adults 18+ who have a Facebook account in good standing. Dating isn’t currently available to everyone.
You may be able to create a Dating profile if you live in one of the following countries and meet all other requirements to use Facebook Dating.
Countries where Facebook Dating is available
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
How To update Your Facebook Dating profile
Bear in mind that your gender identity and gender identity preferences for matches aren’t visible on your Dating profile. When you create a Facebook Dating profile, some of your information is taken from your Facebook profile.
For example, your first name and age are added from your Facebook account and can’t be changed in Dating. Changes you make to your Dating profile don’t appear on your main Facebook profile.
To update your Dating information:
- Go to your Facebook app and tap Menu, then Dating.
- Tap Profile then tap .
- Scroll down to see the Your Basics, Your Work and Education, Your Lifestyle, Your Beliefs and Your Hobbies and Interests sections.
- Tap any item to add or change the information.
Bear in mind that your Dating location is visible on your profile. You choose which additional information you’d like to include on your Dating profile. For example, you can choose to share your:
- Work and education
- Other beliefs
Why am I being asked to verify my Facebook Dating profile?
Facebook dating is one of the best online dating platform globally. The reason why you are being asked to verify your facebook dating profile is because facebook want t be sure that you are the owner of the dating account. Yes, in a bid to keep the dating platform secure for its users, facebook usually asked its users to verify their profile account.
Thus, if you are a facebook dating user, and you are asked to verify your profile, go ahead and to confirm your Facebook Dating profile by following the on screen instructions.
After you submit your video selfie, you can close Dating. Your video selfie must match a photo on your profile. Do well to check your facebook notifications for selfie verification updates.
Can you get caught on Facebook Dating?
The answer is no. The reason being that Facebook Dating does not match you with any of your existing Facebook friends. This implies that there is a lower risk than with some other dating apps that you could get caught by your partner’s single friends who are also on the app. Facebook Dating added these settings to help protect users’ privacy on the platform.
Why can I not join Facebook Dating?
If you can join facebook dating, there are reasons for that. Yes, it could be that your Facebook app needs to be updated to the latest version. Secondly, your age on facebook may not be up to 18years. Thirdly, it could be that Facebook Dating is not yet available in your location and others. Thus, you will need to update your facebook app to the latest version and then logout and login your facebook app again.
How can I activate Facebook Dating on my account?
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to figure out how to Activate Facebook Dating:
- First off, you will need to open the Facebook app and login your account
- Next, locate and tap Menu (three lines) in the upper or lower-right corner of the facebook app
- On the next page, locate and tap Dating.
- Once taken to the facebook dating homepage, tap Get Started.
- After you share your location and choose a photo, your dating profile will be generated using information from your Facebook account.
How many Facebook Dating profiles are fake?
As we all know, not everyone who signed up for a facebook dating profile, want to really date. Some are just there to cause trouble to the real people. that is why facebook always required its users to verify their account.
As per how many facebook dating profiles are fake, there is no data to back that out. However, some persons are of the opinion that 1 in 10 online dating profiles are fake, with “romance scams” garnering nearly 50 million dollars per year in total.
This is not only a problem with online dating profiles which is not limited to facebook dating alone. They further added that 60% of all online profiles are either inactive or faked.
That is it on How do I Verify My Dating Profile on Facebook? I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!