- Video calls with up to 30 participants at the same time.
- Add new members to the conversation by simply sending them a link.
- Possibility to access by phone by using the unique number assigned to each conversation.
- Full integration with Google Calendar.
You can use the app outside of the G Suite ecosystem, but you won’t be able to use all of its features until you’re logged in with an account of this kind. If not, you are limited to using the bare minimum.
In the realm of business communications, Google’s flagship product, Hangouts, competes with other platforms like Slack. Consequently, this is the ideal setting in which to deploy it. Google Allo, the app made just for this purpose, may be a better option for you if all you want to do is communicate with your friends.With Meet, you’ll discover a highly streamlined app where all you have to do is enter your information, accept an invitation, and begin speaking. Forget about annoying setting choices or menus that nobody uses. Simple and effective
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 11.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch