Google Alerts enables users to receive emails whenever fresh Google Search results for a given topic are shown. One can learn about news, items, or mentions of their name by setting up an alert on Google Alerts, for instance. But what if someone wants to amend an alert they’ve already created on Google Alerts? Is there a method for doing it? Yes, there is a procedure that must be followed in order to edit an alert. There are a few easy actions you need to take if you’re one of the people who use Google Alerts and made an alert that you wish to update.
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to change an alert on Google Alerts.
How to edit alerts on Google Alerts
These are the steps that you can follow to edit an alert on Google Alerts.
Steps to edit alert on Google Alerts
Follow these steps to edit an alert on Google Alerts.
- First of all, you have to go to Google Alerts.
- Next to an alert, you need to click Edit.
- If you don’t see any options, you have to click Show options.
- You have to make your changes.
- You need to click Update Alert.
- You have to click Settings to change how you get alerts, check the options you want, and then click Save.
You can change an alert on Google Alerts by using these steps. Please keep in mind that you need to check your email account if you are still not receiving fresh alerts. There, you must ensure that your inbox is not overflowing. You must check to make sure that your spam folder is not receiving Google Alert emails. You can also add email@example.com to your contacts if you use Gmail.