How to Create a New Gmail Account
That’s all there is to it when it comes to logging into your Netflix account. However, due to unforeseen issues or malfunctions, you may be unable to log in to your account. This article can help you log into Netflix if you’re having problems doing so.
Benefits of a Gmail Account
1. It’s free.
2. It has excellent spam filters and keeps your inbox cleaner than any other email client.
3. It has a very generous storage space allowance, 10+ GB of email storage space.
4. You can change your theme and the way your inbox works (i.e.there’s more flexibility than with any other email client).
5. Countless plugins and extensions are available and free to use. These can help you customize your workflow and how you use email.
6. You have the power of Google search functionality right inside your inbox.
7. Easily Accessible – your account can be accessed anywhere where there is internet access.
8. It’s reliable and rarely crashes.
How to Set Up Your New Gmail Account
Step 1. First things first, you need to head over to gmail.com.
Step 2. Click on the button that says “Create Account.”
Step 3. After that, the sign-up form will appear. You’ll need to fill in all the details it requests first name, last name, a new username, and a new password.
Step 4. Next, you’ll be asked to enter a phone number to verify your account. This is because Google uses a two-step verification process to boost security.
Step 5. You should now receive a text message with a verification code from Google. If this hasn’t been delivered within a few minutes, you can use the automated call system instead.
Step 6. Once you’ve verified your account, you will see a form that asks for some personal information. This includes a recovery email, your birthday, and your gender. If you’re not comfortable giving these or want to find out why Google is asking for this information, there is plenty of information on offer during the signup.
How to Open Your New Gmail Account
Step 1. Return to the main Google screen and click the Gmail link.
Step 2. Once you sign in you’ll be brought through the Gmail introductory steps. After the last introductory screen, a popup appears announcing that your new Gmail account is ready to use.
Step 3. Enjoy your new email account and look at ways to level up your Gmail account to get the most from it.