- Visit www.gofundme.com and click on “Start A GoFundMe” on the page or at the top right side of the page.
- Then click on “Use my Email Address” and on the next page, enter your first name, and last name.
- Provided your valid email address and confirm it. Then Create your password and click on Next
- Enter your goal amount (you can change your goal amount later), the campaign title, and select who you are raising money for.
- Enter your zip code and choose a category. Then Check(√) Individual or Team depending on how you are raising the fund and click on Next
You’ll need to sign in to your account before you can do anything on the platform after creating it, and the fundamental procedures to do so are outlined here.
- Visit www.gofundme.com from your web browser and click on “sign-in” at the top right side of the page.
- Then enter your registered email address and password in the space provided
- Click on sign-in GoFundMe
GoFundMe Sign In With Facebook
If you wish to use your Facebook account to sign in, keep in mind that GoFundMe will need your Facebook name, profile picture, friends list, photos, and email address before you can use the site. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Go to the sign-in page at www.gofundme.com/sign-in
- Click on “Continue With Facebook” and on the next page, enter your Facebook email address or phone number
- Enter your password and click on Login. On the next page, click on continue_as [YourName] to access the GoFundMe platform.
GoFundMe Supported Countries
GoFundMe is currently supported in the following countries. The company is, however, trying to expand its services to more countries in the future.
- United Kingdom
- United States
Before you can create a campaign from any of the nations listed, you must meet certain conditions. Meanwhile, you should not establish a campaign if you do not match the qualifications of one of the nations listed. Instead, you should invite anyone in the mentioned countries who meets the criteria to generate funds for you.