GoDaddy Webmail Login
If you need a domain for your website, GoDaddy is the place to go. Businesses going online is a typical occurrence these days, and if you’re thinking about doing so, you might be seeking a dependable source that can help you get started. GoDaddy is the most reputable name in this regard, having provided hosting and email addresses for businesses since 1997.
GoDaddy has a lot of services, and logging in to your account can be complex; here you can discover all of the information you need about GoDaddy and the login process.
Steps to Log In to GoDaddy Account
Here’s how to access GoDaddy’s numerous services if you’ve made an account with them. You can log in to your GoDaddy account using either your email address or Microsoft’s email hosting service. So let’s get started.
- To login to GoDaddy through email, go to https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account
- Now, you can log in either by entering your ‘Username or Customer #’ or simply using your ‘Google’ or ‘Facebook’ account to log in.
- Type your username and password and click ‘Sign in’ or else click on ‘Google’ to log in through your email account.
Steps to Log In to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail
When you buy hosting from GoDaddy, you get Workspace by GoDaddy’s email security solution. We all understand the importance of having an email account for productive business communication. Gmail and GoDaddy email can both be managed with GoDaddy’s email solution.
It is advised that you purchase an email address that corresponds to your business name, which you can do while registering for a domain with GoDaddy or afterward by simply going into your GoDaddy email account as mentioned previously.
After you’ve set up your Workspace email account, you can log in to Webmail, which is a simple method to view your email from any browser and ensure that the email address you purchased and the password you created are both valid.
Here are the steps to log in to the GoDaddy workspace email:
- The first step is to go to the GoDaddy webmail login page
- Then enter your GoDaddy email
- After that, type in the password
- And finally, click on ‘Sign in’
In the Workspace Control Center, you may set up your Workspace Email account and create an email address if you don’t already have one:
- Log in to your Workspace Control Center using your GoDaddy username and password.
- Click on ‘Create’ at the top of the Email Address list
- . Next, type in your email address and choose your domain.
- . Type your password and enter it again to confirm.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create’ button; then enter your email address and hit ‘Send’.
- It may take some time to set up your email address and as you receive the confirmation email, click on ‘Next’.
Apart from webmail, GoDaddy also allows you to log in with Office 365, as the two companies have partnered; follow the steps below:
- Go to the Sign-in link- https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365
- Enter your Office 365 email address and password, and click on ‘Sign in’
These were all the several ways to access GoDaddy’s webmail or workplace.