Table of ContentsToggle
How To Login & Deactivate Fiverr Account: Delete Fiverr.com Profile
Do you want to easily deactivate your Fiverr account? Here’s an article that explains how to do it in the most basic terms. If you can follow every step outlined here, deactivating your account is as simple as A, B, C, and D. If you no longer want to utilize Fiverr, you can delete your account through the platform’s interface.
Before you delete or deactivate your account, keep in mind that you won’t be able to use it again. The same email address cannot be used to create another Fiverr account.
Fiverr is the world’s largest marketplace for digital services, and you can make a lot of money working from home on the platform. You can, however, deactivate the service if you no longer want to utilize it.
You must first log in to your account before performing the basic steps to deactivate it. Follow the steps below to log into your Fiverr account.
Fiverr Login Steps
You can log in With your Registered Email Address and Password, Or With your Social Network Account (Facebook Or Google Account)
- Go to Fiverr Official Page at www.fiverr.com
- Click on Sign In
- Enter your Registered Email Address Or Username
- Enter your Password
- Click on Continue to access your account.
Steps To Deactivate Fiverr Account
- Once logged in using the steps above, click your profile picture
- Then click Settings > Account.
- In the Account Deactivation section, select a reason from the drop-down list.
- Click “Deactivate Account“
- You will receive a message indicating that your Fiverr account is closed.
NOTE: If you have funds in your account, you must withdraw them before deactivating them, as you will not be able to get them once you’ve completed the steps.