- 1 Here are the Best Facebook Downloader Apps for Android to get FB Videos on your Device Storage.
Facebook Downloader APK for Android
The most widely used social networking site for exchanging ideas, information, videos, and photographs is Facebook. It is a very effective way to spread any audio-visual message to the public. Numerous videos and other types of media content are overrun on Facebook. Because it violates its terms of service, Facebook does not permit downloading videos from its site. However, you can quickly and for free download embedded material from a variety of well-known websites and apps using a number of video downloader tools.
Today, I’ll discuss some of the top Android video downloader apps that allow you to quickly and easily download motion pictures from Facebook for free in various sizes and qualities. The finest Android utility apps for saving video and music files to your device’s storage allow you to do it for free and in a variety of resolutions if you can.
Please take note that we have no affiliation with and neither do we recommend any of the following apps. Use the app just for your own personal use.
Here are the Best Facebook Downloader Apps for Android to get FB Videos on your Device Storage.
Another well-liked Android video downloader app that is comparable. YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Vine, and more sites offer MP3 and video downloads. The best way to download embedded media from websites is with this method. The app’s user interface is fairly simple, and you may use the search/URL field to look up articles using specific keywords. The application allows for multiple downloads in different resolutions. More than 200 websites have content available for download.
How to Use SnapTube to Download Videos from FB?
- Open your FB account in the inbuilt SnapTube Browser.
- Search for your video
- You will see the download icon
- Click it. Select your required resolution and download the media. Done!
Recommended Method: If you do not wish to open FB in the SnapTube App. Just copy the video URL from the FB App. When you click the share button you will see an option to copy the URL on the clipboard. Copy it and paste it on the SnapTube Browser. You will see the download options.
Features of SnapTube
- Supports 200+ sites
- Download in multiple resolutions
- Direct MP3 downloads
- Search videos with keywords
- MP3 Media Converter to convert files into required formats.
- Download in MP4 or FLV formats, also AAC format
- Enhanced downloading technology
- Clean & Safe
- Manage video downloads
2. Video Downloader for FB
The App was created exclusively for downloading Facebook videos. So, a sizable amount of customization choices specifically aimed at FB media are to be expected. The App serves as the simplest tool for downloading and saving Facebook media. To download the Facebook video offline and store it on your device, you can browse your news feed or any other Facebook page. The app is simple to use and small, taking up little storage space.
How to Use VD for FB?
- Click on Browse Facebook.
- Login and browse your wall.
- Play the video you want to download.
- Click YES to download it.
. How to Download Videos from Facebook App?
Here are the steps to download FB Videos from FB App itself. It is simple but you need to work around it.
- Download ES Explorer from Play Store.
- Open Facebook App.
- Browse the video which you want to download.
- At the right of your video, you will see a small options box. Click it
- Now click Save Video.
- Go to the “Saved” section of the App.
- Click on the video you saved and select “ES Downloader” and press “Just Once”.
- Your video will start downloading.
Conclusion: Using the aforementioned apps and techniques, you can quickly and conveniently download Facebook videos on your Android smartphone for free. It is easy, secure, and practical. I sincerely hope this was useful. Please leave a remark if you need any help or support. Cheers!