You can also use an email address, a phone number, a college, or a business to find out information on a person, depending on how they have made their personal information available.
A person’s search engine is your best bet if you’re overwhelmed by your search results, which is common given the high number of individuals with the same name, but you still want to find the person’s Facebook profile.
2. Find someone’s Facebook page with TruthFinder
TruthFinder is without a doubt the most cost-effective people search tool available. To locate people’s background information, criminal histories, and social media profiles, it searches through millions of meticulous public documents from around the internet.
Simply input the name of the person you’re looking for, and TruthFinder will search through billions of records across a variety of public records databases before giving you a report about them.
Check the links associated with the person in the PERSONAL area to see if you can locate their Facebook profile. The TruthFinder report appears as follows:
3. Search Facebook profiles with BeenVerified
A strong people search engine called BeenVerified was created specifically to find out individuals’ contact information, background information, social media profiles, and more.
It includes extensive databases of social media accounts and current background data. Utilizing BeenVerified, you may access a person’s profiles on many social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Go to BeenVerified.
- Enter the name of the person and click Search Now.
- You’ll get background reports associated with the name you entered. Each report will include the person’s contact information, relatives, social media profiles, and more when available.
4. Get someone’s Facebook profiles via Social Catfish
One of the largest databases of social media and dating site profiles belongs to Social Catfish, a respectable online dating investigative agency. You may discover anyone’s social media accounts across various platforms and complete background information about them with its reverse name lookup tool.
- Go to Social Catfish.
- Type the name into the search bar and click Search Now.
Social Catfish will search its large database and gather information associated with the name into one report
5. Dig up hidden Facebook profiles with Spokeo
All information is gathered by Spokeo from public sources and is kept in a single database. It offers a simple method for searching for information about anyone you want to find in confidence.
- Go to Spokeo.
- Choose the type of search you want. For example, enter the email address you want to look for in the search field, and click SEARCH NOW.
- If Spokeo finds any information associated with the information you entered, it will compile them all in one report.