Facebook Password Change – If you are concerned about security, you should think about changing your FB password at least once every six months.
Changing your Facebook password is easy; all you need to do is follow the instructions in this post.
Since we already know that hackers are prowling the internet looking for targets to attack, the benefit of changing your Facebook password cannot be overstated.
How do you change your Facebook Password?
It is simple… let’s begin.
If you know your current Facebook password and want to change it, follow the steps below to do that.
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes.
How To Change Password On Facebook – How to Reset Facebook Password
If you don’t know your current password, you can reset it:
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name, or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password.