StudyHQ.net teaches how to get get started with virtually everything. In today’s guide, we will be teaching what Facebook Classic View is all about. Interestingly, we will attempt to show you everything you need you need to know about Facebook Classic. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones.
Well, before we shall proceed to show you what How Do I Switch Back to Classic Facebook is all about, let’s quickly relate with you how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since not everyone has signed up for a facebook account. In the same vein, not everyone that want to sign up for a facebook account knows how to get that done.
Thus, if you are among the numerous people who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account on mobile app.
Also read: Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G – Full Phone Specifications
Let’s quickly take a look at how to create a facebook account on web version of the giant social media platform.
How To Create Facebook Account On PC
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook account on the web version of the platform:
- First off, you will need to open your system web browser e.g. chrome, UC browser, and Firefox.
- Next, you will need to visit facebook.com which is the Facebook official website.
- Afterward, you will be directed on their sign-up home page. enter your first and last name.
- Now, type in your email address and a new password inside boxes.
- And enter your birth date and sex category.
- Then click the sign-up button below.
A verification email will be sent to your email account inbox. Login your email account and access your mail inbox. Click or copy the code you see inside the email text and paste it inside the verification box and click verify.
Also read: The Redmi Note 10 JE | Everything You Need to Know
By these, you can create your Facebook account and verify it. you can log in your Facebook account if you already have an account on Facebook before. The steps below will show you how to do that.
- After visiting the URL, you will find the login box.
- Enter your username and then your account password.
- And click login, to access your account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Classic View – Facebook Classic | How Do I Switch Back to Classic Facebook?
Also read: Facebook Marketplace Buy Sell Free App Near By Me
Facebook Inc. is, without a doubt, one of the most popular social media platforms on the planet. There are several apps under the Facebook brand, including WhatsApp, Messenger and Instagram.
Facebook sends its users a notification to update their mobile app to a better version from time to time.
You can either choose to update to the new Facebook version to enjoy its new features or stick with your old one before it eventually becomes obsolete.
Sometimes, after some users complete the upgrade process, they become disappointed with the new version, preferring their old version. If you belong to this category of people, you will need to read on carefully.
The Facebook Classic View
Interestingly, the Facebook social media platform goes through a series of evolution from time to time; new features and pluggings are launched into the site along the line.
The problem, therefore, is that when a feature is launched on the site, such features will not be seen in any of the versions that existed before the introduction of the said feature.
For anyone to access such a feature, they have to upgrade to the newest version of the mobile app, which is likely to come with the feature.
Interestingly, after upgrading and having a taste of the latest version of the Facebook app, some people still prefer the initial one they were using.
The old version is called ‘Classic Facebook .’ The updated version is known as ‘New Facebook.’
The good news is that it is possible to find your way back to your old version – classic Facebook.
Facebook is currently allowing a large population of people to switch back to the Facebook Classic View’s old version.
This social company announced that a “Test Group” will not be allowed to switch back once they have enabled this new model.
Switching to Facebook Classic
You’d agree with me that of all social media apps globally, Facebook emerges as one of the top platforms that work to make sure it provides its billions of users with amazing features.
Right now, desktop users can make use of the new design of the Facebook site. It is easier to use, less convoluted, and introduces new features, including the dark mode.
Having known that you can switch back to the Facebook Classic View (old version) anytime you wish, let’s consider the steps through which you can switch from the new to the old version.
- Head to the official Facebook site on your device via facebook.com.
- Provide your Facebook account login details appropriately as you will be requested to.
- Finally, click on the “Log In” button.
This will redirect you to your Facebook account, from where you will get to switch to the old Facebook version.
Check the next part of this article if you have been successfully logged in already.
How to Switch Back to Facebook Classic View
Since Facebook has made it possible to return to a Facebook version anyone had upgraded from, you need to do it now as no one knows when Facebook will decide to lock-up this escape route.
These two steps below are compiled in an easy-to-understand way for you to succeed in going back to your former version.
- Click on the menu button ( a triangle arrow at the top of the page) on your Facebook homepage.
- Select “Switch to Classic Facebook” from the drop-down menu.
Hurray! the next page welcomes you to the old version of the app you intended to return to.
How to Switch from Classic Facebook to New Facebook
It’s also easy to go back to the new Facebook view. Follow the simple procedure below:
- Click on the small dark blue triangle at the top right of the page, next to the Notifications option.
- Then click on the ‘Switch to New Facebook’ option.
- This will change your Classic Facebook to New Facebook.
That is it on Facebook Classic View – Facebook Classic | How Do I Switch Back to Classic Facebook? I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!