Facebook general account settings
You may customize your Facebook account to fit your preferences, did you know that? Through the Facebook general account settings, individuals can accomplish this.
You may manage many different aspects of your Facebook account from the general account settings page, including your privacy settings, Facebook alerts, security, passwords, mobile, and much more.
Select settings from the drop-down menu that displays on the right side of your Facebook page to update your account settings.
How to find Facebook general account settings
To find your settings:
- Click on the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Settings, then click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
- General: Edit the basics like your name, email or password.
- Security and Login: Change your password, and turn on alerts and approvals to keep your account secure.
- Privacy: Adjust who can see your stuff and who can look you up.
- Timeline and Tagging: Set who can see your timeline and how to manage photo tagging.
- Blocking: Manage who and what you block.
- Language: Select the language that you want to use for Facebook.
- Face Recognition: Turn face recognition on or off.