How to change or reset your Disney Plus password: A step-by-step guide
Multiple password management is really challenging. Yes, you can keep your critical passwords in password management software, but sometimes you just wind up forgetting them. Passwords have a completely different significance when it comes to streaming services.
You unavoidably share your password with your family or friends because websites like Netflix and Disney Plus allow for numerous profiles. Keeping track of who is sharing your account becomes difficult if too many individuals have your password.
The solution is easy for any of the aforementioned situations. Simply modify your password. Disney Plus makes it very easy to change your account password. Changing your password when you already know it and creating a new password if you’ve forgotten your old one can both be done in a variety of ways. Both approaches will be covered in this article.
How to change your Disney Plus password
If you already know your Disney Plus password and want to change it to avoid unwanted logins, you can follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Disney Plus account on your smartphone or desktop.
- Head to your profile icon.
- Select Account from the menu.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Enter your current password and new password in the appropriate boxes.
- Hit Save.
Remember in mind that after changing your Disney Plus password, you will need to re-login on all the devices you were using to access the service, as well as anyone watching from the same account.
How to reset your password
Here’s what you need to do if you’ve forgotten your Disney Plus password and want to set up a new one so you can access your account.
- Enter your email address on the log-in page of the Disney Plus app or website.
- Select Continue.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Check your registered email.
- You’ll receive a six-digit passcode that may take up to 15 minutes to arrive in your inbox.
- If you don’t receive a code, check your spam folder.
- If it’s not there, select Resend to send the code again.
- Enter your six-digit verification code.
- Enter a new password.
- Select Continue.
Your account sign-in information will be updated once you input the one-time passcode and confirm your Disney Plus credentials. On all the devices where your Disney Plus account was being used, you will need to log in again.
We hope that this information was beneficial to you and that your problems with the Disney Plus password have been resolved. You can get in touch with the platform’s customer care channels from this page if you’re still having problems accessing your Disney Plus account.