Are you sick and tired of utilizing your ClickBank account and want to close it or even deactivate it?
If the aforementioned applies to you, don’t worry; you’ve come to the proper place to find out how to cancel (shut), or even deactivate, your account.
The company’s email marketing is only one of many reasons you might want to terminate your ClickBank account.
ClickBank, however, is an internet retailer that enables users to host or buy digital products. The website gives users the chance to register for an account, modify their personal information, browse a list of digital products uploaded by other users, promote their own digital products, sign up for an affiliate program to make money, and purchase goods using a variety of payment methods.
How To Delete ClickBank Account
Follow these steps below to delete your account:
- Go to the following URL “https://accounts.clickbank.com/login.htm”
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the link SETTINGS given at the top right side of the page.
- Click on the EDIT link on the upper right side of the Account Information box.
- Now click on the Close Account link in the lower right hand of the box.
- A pop-up box will be displayed for inputting your additional information. State your honest reason for deleting your account and click on Close Account.
Step 7. Click on the OK button to confirm your action on removing the account.