51 / 100
You can convey the number of days and hours left till a new baby is born, a wedding, a sporting event, a birthday, or any other special occasion by using countdown clocks. By downloading the countdown clock software available on the Facebook website, you may add a countdown clock to your Facebook profile. You can modify the app to show any event category, color, time, or date that you choose. After that, you may add the countdown clock to your wall, a fan page, or even a friend’s wall.
Install the App
- Open your favorite browser, and visit the Facebook website at facebook.com.
- Login to your Facebook account using your email address and password.
- Visit the Timeanddate Countdown app at apps.facebook.com/tndcountdown.
- Click on the “Add to My Page” link on the left side of the screen.
- Click the “Add to Page” button to select the page that you want to use with the app, and click the “Close” button.
- Click on the “Go to App” button at the top of the Timeanddate Countdown app page.
- Click on the “Allow” button to let the app access and post to your Wall.
Create the Countdown Clock
- Select an event by clicking on one of the tabs at the top of the screen listed under the “Event” heading.
- Type in the name of the event in the “Middle Text” box.
- Select a time zone for your countdown clock in the “Location” box.
- Type in the date and time of your event.
- Select a color for your countdown clock using the “Presets” menu.
- Check the “Wall Post Preview” to check that the countdown clock looks the way you want it to look.
- Select the place that you want to post the countdown clock under the “Post to” heading.
- Click on the “Preview & Share” button.
Add a personalized message for your Wall or Page, and click on the “Share” button.