- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple).
1. If you prefer a deposit in digital currencies, you need to choose on your Astropay wallet the cryptocurrency you want to add.
2. Check the purchase order, and payment method and click “Confirm purchase”.
3. In the next window find the order details – and address or a QR code to transfer the cryptocurrency and top up your wallet.
To withdraw the funds from your Astropay card to your bank card, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Astropay account.
2. Select “Money” → “Cards”.
3. Select the card to withdraw the amount.
4. Click “Withdraw” and select a withdrawal method.
5. Fill out the form with your bank card details.
7. Click “Confirm”.
Please keep in mind that Astropay withdrawals can only be done using a card issued by an Astropay merchant. A withdrawal may take up to three business days to process.
There is also a means of withdrawal: sending money to your bitcoin wallet. Check to see whether this option is available in your account.