Users (those who have already made an account) can use their Amazon usernames and passwords to sign in and share information with third-party websites or apps.
The company operates the world’s largest online store. It began as an online bookstore, but today sells practically everything that can be sold, thanks to Jeff Bezos, the world’s richest man.
Video (downloading/streaming), Mp3 (downloading/streaming), software, video games, electronics, fashion, furniture, food toys, and jewelry are among the company’s products.
Benefits of Amazon Account Login
- It allows users to have access to their accounts regularly at any time and anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Since login details are personal and differ it guards against online fraud.
- It also helps users to make payments on purchases transaction online very easily during online shopping.
- Users also make use of the login feature to change some settings they are not satisfied with on their account and cancel purchases.
- Users can use this to change their passwords regularly and keep a hacker out of their account.
- Amazon users can view Credit card balances as well as those on their gift cards.
- Users can use it also to get useful information on the site, like if there is a special offer or discount on a sale.
Amazon Account Login Steps
The methods following are for users who have already set up an Amazon account and are attempting to log in.
- Visit a website or app for Amazon Account Login.
- Tap on the “Login with Amazon” icon on the site.
- Fill in your log-in information on the Amazon.com hosted sign screen.
- You may be asked for permission to share certain information from your profile if it is your first-time login into the site.
- Agree if you would like to share your information with the website, if not, do not tap on “okay”.
- You will now be redirected back to the website or app as a registered user or you will receive a prompt that will help you complete registration.
- You can now enter your email address or mobile phone number and password as a user.
- Then tap on the “Sign In” icon.